(Child Care Access Means Parents in School)
CCAMPIS is a federally funded program from the U.S. Department of Education to assist eligible student parents with their childcare costs while completing their degree.
- Must be enrolled in a 12 credit program.
- Students must maintain Good Academic Standing (2.5 GPA+) while participating in the CCAMPIS program.
- Registered Full-time (12 credits). Two or more courses must be on campus.
- Complete a FAFSA or have a completed FAFSA on file.
- Be Pell-eligible or receive a Pell grant based on the expected contribution.
- Must attend an in-person interview with the program director.
- Only licensed Child Care centers in the city of Quincy and surrounding areas are eligible for the CCAMPIS program.
- After-school programs are eligible for the CCAMPIS Grant.
- Completing an application does not guarantee admissions into the CCAMPIS Program.
- The child must be 2.9 – 5 years of age. Children over the age of 5 are not eligible for the CCAMPIS program.
- The CCAMPIS Program provides child care reimbursement during the fall, winter spring and summer sessions.
For more information about the CCAMPIS program please contact:
CCAMPIS Program Director
We are located at:
1250 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169, Third Floor, Room 316
8:00 am – 2:00 pm
CCAMPIS Appreciation Lunch 2023 Photos: click here.