Transfer to Quincy College
In accordance with the Massachusetts Transfer Guarantee, Quincy College offers qualified transfer students from Massachusetts community colleges streamlined admission into our Bachelor of Science in Business Management program.
- Complete an associate’s degree program in Business, Business Administration, Business Management, or a related program, at a Massachusetts community college.
- Apply to transfer to the Bachelor of Science in Business Management program.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Be eligible to take at least one three-hundred-level course.
For more information on our articulation agreements please make an appointment with an academic advisor>
Community college graduates may transfer up to 90 credits, including:
1) 40 credits of the General Education Core; and
2) 81 credits of program requirements (69 credits in business or related courses, and 12 credits of general electives).
Note: A ‘C’ or better is required to transfer any of the 69 credits of program requirements, and a ‘D’ or better is required to transfer any of the 40 credits of general education core and 12 credits of general elective requirements.
The Advising office can answer your questions about how your community college credits will transfer. Please contact Advising at (617)-984-1720 or email@example.com for more information.
Costs and Financial Aid:
Bachelor of Science in Business Management students pay the same rates as our associate degree students. In addition, a scholarship is available for fall 2022:
You might also be interested in...
Becoming a Quincy College student is as simple as meeting with one of our Admissions Associates.
Areas Of Study
Quincy College is a unique learning environment where cultures meet, join forces, and weave a global context around college academics.
Student Career Center
Quincy College Career Services provides a comprehensive approach to career & life planning offering a wide array of services, resources, and programs.
View the current course schedule. Quincy College offers the programs you want, the flexibility you need and the price that makes it all possible.