Our dedicated Administrative Services & Facilities staff are responsible for the maintenance, cleaning, and security of our campuses in Quincy and Plymouth. Students and Staff may call the numbers listed to voice their concerns about safety and/or to report an incident.
Reporting an Incident
Incidents must be immediately reported by phone to the Security Office at 617-984-1738. Also, you must submit an Incident Report even though a call has been made, and must be submitted to the Security Office within one working day.
Resource Officer Emergency Phone Numbers
Quincy Campus Resource Officer Phone Number: (857) 225 – 1934
Plymouth Campus Resource Officer Phone Number: (857) 939 – 6000
Lost & Found
Students may check for missing valuables or personal belongings at the following locations:
- Presidents Place, Front Desk
- Presidents Place, 3rd Floor Security Office
- Saville Hall, Room 101
- Front Desk
Quincy College will not return or refund missing or lost items. Please do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
Quincy College at Presidents Place in Quincy, and Quincy College at Cordage Park in our Plymouth location is a shared space with other tenants and provides us all with an attractive, collegial environment to enjoy.
The expectations of a shared campus include the following:
- All students, faculty, and staff must carry a Quincy College ID with them at all times, and shall present their ID to Building Security upon request.
- Respect Building Security and College Resource Officers.
- All students, faculty, and staff must exit the building immediately if building alarm is sounding.
- No pick-up/drop-off or access allowed in the loading dock area on Saville Avenue in Quincy.
- No congregating in hallways, please use the designated lounges.
- Unauthorized persons shall not be allowed on the Quincy College campus.
- No children shall be left unattended.
Quincy College has no on-campus housing, so students must find their own accommodations. The following are resources to help you in your search.
At Home in Boston, 15 Cedar Road Chestnut Hill, MA 02467 Tel: 617-277-6444
Fax: 617-738-9566, Web: At Home in Boston
*Please be aware that it is common practice for many landlords to ask for the first and last month’s rent in advance, as well as a deposit that can equal one month of rent. If you use a realtor, there can also be an extra realtor’s fee of up to one month of rent.
You might also be interested in...
Learn more about Quincy College by visiting either of our two campuses in Quincy and Plymouth, MA.
Contact information for Quincy College Faculty & Staff.
Quincy College strives to be a community free of sexual misconduct, by promoting the essential values of respect and responsibility.
We are committed to promoting student success by offering services, programs and activities.