Home » Alumni & Friends » Request a Transcript

Fax: (617) 984-1794
Phone: (617) 984-1650

Request a Transcript

A sealed copy of your transcript is required to transfer grades to another school. In order to request this sealed transcript, you must first complete a Transcript Request Form.

If you would like to request a transcript online, log in to the MYQC Portal. After you log in, click the Student tab then the Transcript Request link on the left.

You may click here to obtain a printable version of this form. Additional copies of this form are also available in the Registrar. Return this completed form to the Registrar with a $20 payment.

Quincy college graduates may receive 5 free transcripts per calendar year.