All students must meet with an advisor prior to registering online. All returning financial aid students must register for classes online.
1. Log into the QC Portal.
2. Select the Student Tab.
3. Select “Online Registration”.
4. If you know your Course Section Number, click “Add/Drop Courses” otherwise click “Course Search” (and jump to #6 on this list)
5. Enter the Course Section Number (for example: HIS 111 81)
6. If you do not know your Course Section Number, click “Course Search”.
7. Choose a Department (for example: History) and on the Section Status choose “Open”. Click “Search”.
8. Click the Check box under Add then click “Add Courses”.
9. You will receive a message that the course has been added successfully.
10. If you do not follow these steps, you will be automatically dropped from all your courses.
11. Once you have registered for all your course(s), it is extremely important that you click the “Pay Must Pay Courses” button.
12. Click “Pay Must Pay Courses”.
13. Select “Pay Now”.
14. Select “Credit Card”.
15. Complete the form then click “Continue”.
16. You have completed online registration.
Download PDF Instructions
Students can download the “How to register online” PDF document with screen-shot directions on the QC Portal. Once you log into the QC Portal, click the Student Tab, then click on “Online Registration” (on the left hand side), and under “Download Instructions” click on the document named “How to register online”.