Presidents Place, Suite 203
ATTN: Financial Aid Office
1250 Hancock St.
Quincy Center, MA 02169
Phone: (617) 984-1620
Fax: (617) 984-1769
Regular Business Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 8:00am - 6:15pm
Fri: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sat & Sun: CLOSED
*For information about extended office hours during peak enrollment, please click the current semester link on the homepage.
Federal School Code: 002205
Rose M. DeVito
Associate Vice President for Financial Aid
Associate Director for Financial Aid
Mary Jane Knox
Financial Aid Assistant
Financial Aid Associate
Financial Aid Agent
Academic Service Specialist, Plymouth Campus
It's not too late to apply for Financial Aid for the 2015-16 year!
We offer competitive financial aid packages to assist you in pursuing an even more affordable education. Get started today and submit a FREE application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Federal school code: 002205
The Quincy College Financial Aid Office determines the financial aid available to eligible students based on the information provided in their FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and counsels them through the financial aid process. Financial aid is available through federal and state grants, scholarships, loans and work study programs. Most students receive an aid package that combines several different types of assistance.
Each year approximately 50% of the student body receives some type of financial assistance. Quincy College recognizes the importance of finding the necessary resources to finance education for students. The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping students through the financial aid process. However, it is important to remember that the amount of financial aid a student is eligible for may not cover all of the costs associated with their education. Financial Aid is intended to supplement the student and parent(s) contribution to the costs of college and is based on financial need.
Students should apply for financial aid early and respond to all requests for additional information in a timely fashion.
In order to remain eligible for financial aid, students must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). This academic progress is measured twice each school year. In order to maintain SAP, students must complete 67% of the courses they attempt. This measurement is taken cumulatively to include all courses attempted at Quincy College. Additionally each student must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.00. If a student has not achieved the necessary SAP, he/she will be given one semester of academic probation. By the end of that semester, he/she must bring their GPA and completion percentage to the level required. If the student’s progress does not improve after their probationary period, he/she will lose financial aid eligibility until they have reached acceptable levels of academic progress. See the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy for further information.
FAFSA Day 2016
Register Today! Students must bring their FSA ID user name and password with them to FAFSA DAY. Go to studentloans.gov to get an FSA user name and password.
For more information about FAFSA Day please click the link here.
ApartmentList.com Scholarship Award - $2500
Spring Application Deadline: March 1, 2016
As a company filled with many college grads, we know that college is an important life endeavor, but one that can be expensive. We couldn’t have graduated without a little help along the way, and we want to give back to the future leaders of America. Therefore, we are offering a $2,500 scholarship to outstanding students who exemplify one or more of Apartment List’s core values. Please visit Apartment List's website for more info.
OTHER SCHOLARSHIP RESOURCES
American Legion Department of Massachusetts - masslegion.org
Banking Sense College Scholarships & Grants Guide: Where to Apply - www.bankingsense.com
Bottaro Law Firm’s “Don’t Text & Drive” Scholarship - bottarolaw.com
Castlemahon History Group Scholarship - www.flemingattorneys.com
College Scholarships - www.collegescholarships.org
Dr. Pepper Tuition - www.drpeppertuition.com
Niche - www.colleges.niche.com
Order Sons of Italy - osiama.org
Rankin Foundation - www.rankinfoundation.org
Scholarships - www.scholarships.com
Scholarship America - www.scholarshipamerica.org
Scholarship Guidance -scholarshipguidance.com
Single Parent Alliance of America - www.spaoa.org
Surety Bonds Scholarships - www.suretybonds.com/scholarships
Financial Aid & Scholarship Opportunities for International Students »
Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements:
1. You must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen (Permanent Resident)
2. You must be enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
3. You must not be in default on a student loan or owe a refund on any other federal/state aid program.
4. You must be in good academic standing and making Satisfactory Academic Progress in accordance with the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
5. You must be registered with Selective Service if you are male.
6. You must not have been convicted for possession or the sale of illegal drugs while receiving financial aid. (See Alcohol & Substance Abuse Policy)
7. You must not be receiving financial aid at another college or university.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Tuition & Fees
- Eligibility Requirements
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Types of Financial Aid
- Student Loan Repayment Information
- Helpful Financial Aid Links
- Health Insurance
· Financial Aid Info Form 2015-2016
· Petition for Reevaluation 2015-2016
· Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Verification 2015-2016
· Verification of Household Resources - Dependent 2015-2016
· Verification of Household Resources - Independent 2015-2016
· Verification of Dependency Status 2015-2016
· Verification of Identity and H.S. Completion and Educational Statement of Purpose 2015-2016
· Source of Income 2015-2016
· Verification Worksheet - Dependent Student 2015-2016
· Verification Worksheet - Independent Student 2015-2016
· Parent Non-Tax Filers Statement 2014
· Student Non-Tax Filers Statement 2014
· Verification of Child Support Paid Parent 2015-2016
· Verification of Child Support Paid Student 2015-2016
·Quincy College Information Release Form
·Federal Stafford Loan Change Sheet
·Petition to Apply For Financial Aid as an Independent Applicant
·Academic Progress Appeal Form
·Value of Investment Property
Spring 2015-16 Book Vouchers
• Book Vouchers for the Spring Semester will only be available at the Barnes and Noble/College Bookstore for both Quincy and Plymouth campuses from December 21st through February 19th, 2016.
• Your book voucher becomes available 24 hours after you have registered for classes. If you have already registered for classes your voucher will be available starting December 21, 2015.
• Book Vouchers will not be available at any time outside the posted date ranges.
• To determine if you have funds available for books log into your QC Portal and go to “View Student Account”.
• If you have a credit available, bring your Quincy College Student ID Card and your class schedule to the Barnes and Noble/College Book Store."
Older Announcements »